Turmeric essential oil is a product extracted from turmeric, completely natural origin, with many great uses.
Turmeric has long been used very popularly around the world. Turmeric contains cucurmin – a substance capable of curing a number of potential diseases along with its hot pungent properties, a slightly bitter taste and mustard scent. With the above properties, turmeric is used in many different situations such as: food processing, traditional medicine, initial medical research, or dye or ritual use.
As a product extracted from turmeric, produced by steam distillation, turmeric essential oil has a watery, yellow color and a characteristic pungent, turmeric odor. Turmeric essential oil contains more than 300 phenol compounds, in which the outstanding active ingredient Curcumin is composed of molecules capable of enhancing the amount of oxygen supply to the brain. In addition, turmeric essential oil also contains antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, anti-worm, anti-allergic and anti-parasitic properties that bring great benefits to users not only in health but also in employment. beautiful ladies.
Great use and usage of turmeric oil
What is turmeric oil used for? Why is turmeric oil so-called “miracle” by many people? How to use turmeric oil? … A series of questions are asked by mothers on turmeric oil forums . Today Khoi Nguyen Global helps mothers point out the reasons why you must use turmeric essential oil in your daily activities!
1. Beauty skin from turmeric essential oil
Beauty with natural essential oils to women is no longer too strange. Turmeric essential oil is also one of the great natural beauty methods that women trust. With its characteristic ingredients, it has great uses such as treating acne, healing scars, blurring dark spots and tightening pores, returning a smooth, shiny skin surface.
How to use turmeric essential oil in beauty:
- Use pure natural: Apply and rub essential oils directly on acne, pimples, pustules or wounds caused by falls, abrasions (do not apply to open wounds – bleeding, avoid sunlight when using essential oils). Your blemishes and blemishes will disappear quickly, leaving the skin smooth, smooth and flawless.
- Blending with other active ingredients: These can be prepared oil technology with other vegetable oils such as coconut oil , olive oil , … at the rate of 1/20 (1 ml or 1 drop of oil technology and oil 20ml plant), apply a thin amount of this mixture to the skin, massage gently for a few minutes, rinse face with warm water.
How to use turmeric oil for some specific cases
- For people with acne-prone skin: can be used directly 1 – 2 drops of essential oil on the affected area. Using 2 times a day has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, atelectasis, acne and pustules.
- Treatment of dark scars, skin lightening : Turmeric is an important ingredient in scarring and darkening creams. Use 1-2 drops of essential oil technology combined with other ingredients such as honey , Gac oil , coconut oil to heal wounds, fast healing, healing.
- Skin with pigmentation: With “radiation protection properties” of turmeric essential oil “improves skin properties such as pigmentation, darkening.” To soothe irritation and redness caused by sunburn, mix 1-2 drops of turmeric and coconut oil to apply to the affected areas.
- Soften cracked heels: Soak feet in warm water for 10-15 minutes then dry with a towel, mix a few drops of turmeric oil and honey, then apply on the cracked heel area. Use every day, before going to bed.
- Anti-aging skin: Turmeric essential oil can keep your skin soft, reduce fine lines and make your skin glow. Combine turmeric and almond oil in a 1: 1 ratio, apply to dark, wrinkled areas and massage gently. Use daily at night for best results.
2. Antifungal on skin and hair with turmeric oil
Turmeric essential oil contains antioxidants that help stimulate new cells to grow and prevent hair loss. The essential oils’ anti-inflammatory properties also contribute to reducing scalp inflammation and help hair grow faster and thicker.
Usage: Mix pure natural turmeric oil with shampoo, use daily to remove natural dandruff, stimulate hair growth and anti-inflammatory, itchy scalp.
3. Support for treatment of diseases of the digestive tract
In a 2012 study, 44 men with complicated bowel damage to cancer who added 4 grams of turmeric daily to meals for one month, the damage was significantly reduced by up to 40 percent.
Another promising study showed that curcumin combined with turmerones (the essential oil component of turmeric) inhibited colon cancer in rats. This experiment could become a very effective method of colon cancer prevention.
4. Treatment of osteoarthritis pain and arthritis
One of the miraculous effects of turmeric essential oil is to treat osteoarthritis pain and arthritis as an anti-inflammatory drug with no side effects. That’s because turmeric oil contains over 60% alpha curcumene. The above compound helps reduce the inflammation associated with chronic illness, joint pain, myalgia, gout, digestive tract inflammation and more. To reduce local inflammation, mix 4-5 drops of turmeric oil with other essential oils such as almond or olive oil and apply to the treated area. Use twice a day for best results. To enhance the effectiveness of turmeric oil can add a few drops of frankincense essential oil to blend.
5. Liver detoxification – Beautiful, beautiful skin
The liver is an important organ responsible for detoxifying the body, so keeping it healthy is important for ensuring the body is free of toxins. The active ingredient Ar-turmerone in turmeric essential oil is directly related to supporting liver health. Therefore, the use of natural turmeric essential oil in daily diet helps to eliminate free genes and significantly creates antioxidants beneficial for the body.
Some notes when using turmeric oil
To get the most out of these amazing benefits without experiencing the unfortunate side effects of misuse or abuse of turmeric essential oil, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Test before use: Even though it is a natural product, turmeric essential oil can still irritate skin for those with sensitive skin. To prevent this from happening, try applying essential oils to the inside of your wrists, or on the skin of your jawbone, to test for irritation. If nothing happens, you can rest assured using pure turmeric oil. If irritation occurs, you should stop using immediately and rinse with cold water.
- Don’t overdo turmeric essential oil
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers, or taking antibiotics should consult a doctor before use.